Homepage!!! Logo - grrr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thomas

the tank engine
I don't know if anyone else is finding it annoying, but I am. When I click the cyclechat logo on the forum I want to go to the forum index, not the portal style homepage.

Gets a bit annoying, when there are only a few forums I want to quickly browse and just intuitively hit the image.

Shaun

Founder
It's going to be changing shortly anyway.

I'm going to add a top-of-the-page global navigation bar to every page of the site, e.g.;

Index | Forums | Blog | Bike Shops | Cycling Clubs | Cafes | General Links ... etc.

These are to accommodate some new databases I'm developing, and will serve as a placeholder for any new content that is developed apart from the forums, such as a knowledgebase for example.

ATM it's a little confusing, especially between the front page, forums, and blog, so I'm hoping to sort that out in the process.

Home should hopefully then mean the top of whatever section you're in, as opposed to the root of the entire site (still need to decide what I'm going to call it, as it's usually called, erm, home ... :thumbsup:).

Cheers,
Shaun ;)

Shaun

Founder
Will1985 said:
Shaun - the hover colour for the text needs changing on 'CC Home' - it turns into a big orange block.

Thanks Will, I'll look into that.

Cheers,
Shaun :wacko:

Top Bottom