Hot fit and up for it female

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Yes, I can cook. The drawback would be that we would have to start with 12 kms and build up slowly! Would it be cheating if I drove, and then you could travel light?

So far of the deluge of applicants you are the only one who can cook, which puts you right up at the front of the shortlist alongside Anna Kornakova, Emma Bunton, Catherine Zeta jones and Demi Moore, all of whom asked to bring their own chefs which isnt really on.. Starting at 12kms is ok, we can add the 0 after a couple of days. Cars are the enema..erm..y. Being a top bloke and all that I would carry your kit, but that offer does not include , shoe collections & make up boxes.

Ok...you do still need to submit a set of measurments (for tent sizing porpoises) and photo (include bike) ..:biggrin:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Ok...you do still need to submit a set of measurments (for tent sizing porpoises)
You use aquatic mammals to size your tent - surely that contravenes some cruelty to animals legislation??? :smile:

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

..indeed, however it is a way of making the larger applicants feel less...erm..large...and more minow like in a whale sized tent.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
I would only be taking two pairs of shoes, and no make-up, unless you count sun cream as make up. I could carry my spare pair shoes myself.

As for measurements, 38" 24", 36". You did not specify which measurements, so I have measured my desk, is that OK?

Photo might follow, if you are still interested in my application.

yello

Smeggers said:
Probably. Who cares?

Well, to be honest, I do. I don't have a problem with the topic, it's just where it is that I find not quite right. I thought the entire purpose of the different sections was to keep stuff in appropriate places, no?

Top Bottom