How many of the London and home counties rides will happen?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DJ

Formerly known as djtheglove
Just wondering about this, as I have just recieved my new rota for work, and I might be able to make some of them, and if they are not too hard and long I could possibly bring my son, Can't do the bleak mid winter one as am working but some of the others, I am keen on the Colchester one as I really like that area!

Are they going to happen?;):blush:

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
I anticipate perhaps doing 50% (a conservative estimate, and likely to be higher), as CoG stated... sometime other commitments and life stuff gets in the way ;)

Anyone else heading up from S London on the 3rd?

Peter

If I go on the 3rd of Jan - it will really be dependant on the weather (sorry, but I'm a fair weather rider!). I'm still organising the ride for the Berkshire/Surrey/Hampshire borders on the 2nd May.

stevevw

Guru
The ride on the 3rd is on, even if I do it on my own. :angry:

I have been riding 1/2 the route at a time just to keep an eye on the condition of the lanes, all looked good this weekend no puddles and not too much crap on them either. Please try and make the effort to come along. Get your names down here:
http://www.cyclechat.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=23760

As no takers to organise the Feb ride so far, I think Tdr1nka's Jan 24th ride will have to be the Feb ride just a couple of weeks early. What do you all think?

Top Bottom