How much?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
Just went to check out new cartridges for my HP printer:

1593167341738.png

Two bits of plastic with a few ml of ink in - £110. I mean, I know inkjet printers are loss-leaders, but even so...

Still, delivery is FREE. :wacko:

New printer day!

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I think a full set of genuine HP for my work printer are about a hundred and odd too, it's disgusting really when you think what they consist of.
Even though it's not my money I buy the own brand equivalent from Cartridge Save, they are guaranteed not to affect warranty and they work perfectly well. (I see you're already on their site). I think my last set from them was about half the price of HP.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Everyone working from home has put huge demand for printer ink.
That said the costs are crazy but it’s their business model. Sell a cheap printer with expensive ink.

vickster

Legendary Member
I use HP Instant Ink, saves me a fortune on cartridges. They charge me a fixed amount for the pages I print and send me replacement cartridges before I run out, along with a free return envelope to recycle the old ones.

More details here: https://instantink.hpconnected.com/uk/en/l/
This - £1.99 a month for 50 pages (I rarely go over it and my business pays anyhow if I do [ok that's me, but at least it's a business expense for tax purposes] )

I recycle the old cartridges at local Tesco rather than returning

sleuthey

Legendary Member
This is why I buy Epsom printers as you can get aftermarket cartridges for a couple of quid each

Top Bottom