How to keep my glasses on?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
STEPHAN DAVIS

STEPHAN DAVIS

Its the arms. They are a little bit long so when i pop my skull cap on my glasses get pushed forwards. The arms are very flexible so hopefully with help of the elastic strap i bought last night it should hold them close to my head. If not i will try the replacement anti-slip/non-slip/ hydrophillic pads - even if they don't work they sound great!!! :thumbsup:

have to say that is not something I have ever had an issue with and I have been wearing them for 32 years now, skull cap, helmet, the lot. glasses stay put unless I go off and do something really daft like a red route on a mountain bike course... hate those sections over the boarding...

Davidc

Guru
Opticians (including Boots) sell bands for this. Rubber things with holes in at the ends go over the arms, with an elastic bit in between. Can be adjusted if needed by tying a loop in the cord.

Last time I got a new one it was just over £1.

byegad

Legendary Member
Properly fitted glasses are hard to shake off even if you're face down. Get the optician who sold you them to adjust them properly.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Opticians (including Boots) sell bands for this. Rubber things with holes in at the ends go over the arms, with an elastic bit in between. Can be adjusted if needed by tying a loop in the cord.

Last time I got a new one it was just over £1.

The neoprene ones are much better, IMO.

Top Bottom