Howdy

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Unfit Fifer (though with your cycling - soon to be Fit Fifer) and welcome to Cycle Chat.. just jump right in.. we're a friendly bunch.

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
wave.gif
Unfit Fifer and
wave.gif
to CC !
thebiggrin.gif

You are very likely to encounter other CC folk on your commute - or even just around, as there are quite a few of us on here ! [not that I am a commuter on your route but, if you see a flash of something on a bike going past you
Laie_76A.gif
- that'll probably be HLaB, en route from Dunfermline to Embra and college :biggrin:]

Keep an eye on this thread and come and join us ! You will be welcomed and you will not be left behind
mag-smile.gif

Look forward to meeting you and riding with you
cheers.gif

Attachments

• wave.gif
    wave.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 24

Shaun

Founder
Oh no, it's one of those loved-up Scot's threads ... :biggrin:

Hello and welcome to CC. Don't be shy and get stuck in.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

(The other side of the border :thumbsup:)

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Hallo and welcome :biggrin: You'll find there are a lot of very active Scots on this forum (so long as Shaun doesn't do a YACF ;)), some of whom will also commuting across the bridge. If you'd like to meet a few, come and join one of our CC Ecosse rides we are a friendly bunch :biggrin:

OP
OP
U

Unfit Fifer

Thanks for the replies!

HJ - Would absolutely be interested in the Ecosse Rides but I am tied up for the rest of the month.

Is it Road bike or Hybrid pace? I have both but sadly both the road bikes are now de-wheeled and in blankets for the winter!

Will be keenly awaiting the November dates though!

The ride from Aberdour up to Elie is very nice but I may be being selfish as this is only about 5 miles from my house!

:unsure:

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Thanks for the replies!

HJ - Would absolutely be interested in the Ecosse Rides but I am tied up for the rest of the month.

Is it Road bike or Hybrid pace? I have both but sadly both the road bikes are now de-wheeled and in blankets for the winter!

Will be keenly awaiting the November dates though!

The ride from Aberdour up to Elie is very nice but I may be being selfish as this is only about 5 miles from my house!

:unsure:

It doesn't matter what you ride, so long as you do, it is paced so that one get left behind with emphasis on social riding... Oh and a cake stop or two is obligatory... ;)

Telemark

Cycling is fun ...
Oh no, it's one of those loved-up Scot's threads ... :biggrin:

Hello and welcome to CC. Don't be shy and get stuck in.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

(The other side of the border :thumbsup:)

Hello unfit Fifer, from the other side of the Forth :hello:
Admin is just jealous :whistle: , we are not just an online community, but "CycleChatting" in person on our CC Ecosse rides

[note for admin: you can come along for a ride any time, there are frequent fast trains heading north of the border :ohmy: :thumbsup: ;) - you may even get a bit of cake if you dare to join us :hungry: , and some of us have spare bedrooms if required]

T

Top Bottom