http://www.thebikestation.org.uk/

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redcard

Veteran
Anyone use this place?

I might pop in to give my bike a good wash. Living 3 floors up with a narky girlfriend, working on the bike in the flat isn't really something I can get away with. Although, she didn't notice last time I stuck the bike in the bath. Thought I would have got busted when I scraped the fork across the tiles multiple times. Seems a bit more like a social club than an LBS.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I know the chaps at the Glasgow bike station, in Kelvinhaugh, lane across the BP garage before the art galleries.
Nice, friendly and helpful, lots of second hand stuff. They are proper bike mechanics, no fear.
Haven't worked on my bike there, as I can do it at home, but, work permitting, I am planning to volunteer at their "belles on bikes" events - encouraging ladies to use bikes more often.

OP
OP
redcard

redcard

Veteran
I know the chaps at the Glasgow bike station, in Kelvinhaugh, lane across the BP garage before the art galleries.
Nice, friendly and helpful, lots of second hand stuff. They are proper bike mechanics, no fear.
Haven't worked on my bike there, as I can do it at home, but, work permitting, I am planning to volunteer at their "belles on bikes" events - encouraging ladies to use bikes more often.

Sounds good. hopefully I'll have a chance to pop in sometime in the next few weeks.

Top Bottom