Huffy Savannah comfort touring 6 speed

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TNLRAT

At least you wait to approve my post …thanks
I am retired after 40 years of restoring antique cars , trucks and pre 1930 Harley/Indian’s.
I am working on a 2 seat Huffy Savannah comfort touring 6 speed . The only #’s I can find on it are 15108 I was REALLY amazed that Google searches did not bring back a “”mega” warehouse of bike parts
What I am looking help with is my rear brake and shifter cables . Mine are the type with the 1/4 “ cylinder that slips in the lever and bare end at brake/shifter mechanism that is adjusted with a set boltnut. I would need the cables to be at least 86” . These can be pre-made or could you give me a source for ALL the components to make my own .. online I have seen the parts sold separate from different company’s but why should it take $90 in shipping . I searched for Tandom bicycle shifter cables and found everything BUT what I need . Are ther nor ANY entrepreneurial bicyclists?

classic33

Leg End Member
At least you wait to approve my post …thanks
I am retired after 40 years of restoring antique cars , trucks and pre 1930 Harley/Indian’s.
I am working on a 2 seat Huffy Savannah comfort touring 6 speed . The only #’s I can find on it are 15108 I was REALLY amazed that Google searches did not bring back a “”mega” warehouse of bike parts
What I am looking help with is my rear brake and shifter cables . Mine are the type with the 1/4 “ cylinder that slips in the lever and bare end at brake/shifter mechanism that is adjusted with a set boltnut. I would need the cables to be at least 86” . These can be pre-made or could you give me a source for ALL the components to make my own .. online I have seen the parts sold separate from different company’s but why should it take $90 in shipping . I searched for Tandom bicycle shifter cables and found everything BUT what I need . Are ther nor ANY entrepreneurial bicyclists?
Tandem cables for what? Gears or brakes?

Top Bottom