Hurrah! Hurrah! Hurrah!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Nice, well done are we looking at another gold rush?

OP
OP
wafflycat

wafflycat

Simon Richardson is one of the nicest blokes you could meet, and his missus is a lovely lady. Very friendly and Simon is supremely talented. It's just a shame the paralympics is not being given the coverage it deserves

Keith Oates

Janner
How do they decide on levels of disability for the Para Olympics. Obviously some people are more disabled than others and I suppose someone with a mild disability has an advantage over those which are more severe. It must be difficult to decide those that can perform and those that can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dodgy

This isn't intended as a pun, but is there a handicap system in place? I'm like Keith, can't understand how they make any particular event fair given the variety of possible disabilities that an athlete has to overcome.

Mr Phoebus

At last, a sport that the British are truly good at and can dominate. (with the other Olympic cycling successes)
It just gets better and better! Well done to them!

Cab

In the events for partially sighted people on the velodrome, where they're on the back of a tandem, does the person in front also get a medal?

claver58

Über Member
Now 8 gold medals - more than the olympic cyclists - I do think that somehow British Cycling have got everything right. Palma, Manchester and Beijing - it shows brilliance all round.

Top Bottom