Hurricane........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
simonali said:
Is that Inkpen as in up the road from Hungerford?

betty swollocks said:
Yes it is.

Nice round there. Wifey keeps trying to talk me to into buying this little cottage for sale there, but I'm not paying nearly £400K for a 2 bed semi! :biggrin:

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Arch said:
If you're sitting in a chair now, slump down a bit, not too much, and you'll be in a recumbent riding position. You have to be really really slumped before you feel the need to have your neck supported, or I do at least. Mostly it's no bother at all...

Arch is dead right here. I've never felt any neck strain.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I'd love to try a recumbent sometime (said the actress to the bishop :smile: ), but I started wondering if there's ever been a bike where you sort of lie down frontwards, pedalling with your knees pointing at the ground, and lying on your chest. Sounds totally uncomfortable, but I bet someone's tried...

OP
OP
betty swollocks

betty swollocks

large member
Fnaar said:
I'd love to try a recumbent sometime (said the actress to the bishop :smile: ), but I started wondering if there's ever been a bike where you sort of lie down frontwards, pedalling with your knees pointing at the ground, and lying on your chest. Sounds totally uncomfortable, but I bet someone's tried...

Yes there has. Will try and find a reference and pic for you.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Frantic googling

From
Bikeforest

yismachprone.jpg

There's an even more extreme racing one, if I can find a pic...

Arch

Married to Night Train
:smile:

I suspect it's not a discipline that many ladies take part in...

I think I once asked Mike Burrows (shameless name drop), if there was any real advantage and he said a guy on one regularly beat him, but then, he was 60 and the other guy was 30....

Top Bottom