I’m a member of the N+1 club

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gazjacko

Hi all
Joined for tips and ideas as I’m always tinkering with bikes. Currently I have somewhere between 7 and 10 depending upon whether you count frames or just whole rideable bikes!
! 513378

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome to the forum. You have your work cut out with that stable of bikes.

davidphilips

Veteran
Lol, Most of us are members of the N+1 club now, welcome and enjoy. You will have to get one of the frames built as at present you only have one bike for each day of the week and no spare bike?

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Hi all
Joined for tips and ideas as I’m always tinkering with bikes. Currently I have somewhere between 7 and 10 depending upon whether you count frames or just whole rideable bikes!
Frames count, as they are clearly bikes-in-waiting.

Welcome Gaz, looks like you've got a nice addiction :okay:
Only whole bikes count IMHO, thats what I tell Mrs SD anyway. I have a 'project' frame hanging in the garage & all the bits in a box which I insist is not a bike & there's also my turbo bike, it has no brakes & no rear wheel, so that's not a bike either, so can't be counted :laugh:

Haha! I was in the club and sold nine bikes last summer after having an 'off' and getting a new elbow. I was told that I might not ride again and wouldn't be able to do archery again (my other way to spend an afternoon). Couldn't sell two of them as they had back-stories...added one more yesterday!

OP
OP
Gazjacko

Gazjacko

Haha! I was in the club and sold nine bikes last summer after having an 'off' and getting a new elbow. I was told that I might not ride again and wouldn't be able to do archery again (my other way to spend an afternoon). Couldn't sell two of them as they had back-stories...added one more yesterday!
Was the ‘off’ due to trying to combine both pastimes in a ride by archery attempt?

Top Bottom