I am going to Denmark

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Did the grand fondo in Cambridge the other week, and Wednesday i received an email.
Dear rider,

Last weekend, you participated in theTour of Cambridgeshire granfondo, a qualifier event for the UCI World Cycling Tour (www.uciworldcyclingtour.com)

We can proudly announce that you have qualified to participate in the UCI Amateur Road World Championships. The World Championships will be held in Aalborg and Hobro, Denmark between 3-6 September 2015. The winner per age group will be the new UCI World Champion in his age category and will receive the official World Champion jersey.

Am well chuffed especially as i started the ride with my wife at a not so fast pace, rode with her for about 5 miles, Done the majority of the ride on my own then the last few miles i suffered with a tummy ache, So on a good day i could knock a bit more time off.

Last edited:

Keith Oates

Janner
Congratulations, it must be good to get the invite so you will have to keep us advised how you are preparing for the event and as usual some photos as well.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom