I am now a recumbent owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thewrinklyninja

Well, it's confirmed. Just paid for my new (to me) recumbent bike from Kevin at Dtek. He's shipping it up to me on Monday for delivery Tuesday. It's a lovely yellow Bacchetta Giro plus mudgaurds and a bag. Very excited. Will have to build it when it arrives so that should be interesting. Joy!.

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Yay!

thewrinklyninja said:
Well, it's confirmed. Just paid for my new (to me) recumbent bike from Kevin at Dtek. He's shipping it up to me on Monday for delivery Tuesday. It's a lovely yellow Bacchetta Giro plus mudgaurds and a bag. Very excited. Will have to build it when it arrives so that should be interesting. Joy!.

that's great! i may be in the market for a recumbent, and the bacchetta giro 20 is at the top of my list along with the ice B1.
post some pics when ya get it built up xx(

cheers,

velocidad.

Arch

Married to Night Train
User3143 said:
+1 the thought of doing more then 10 miles on an upright feels me with dread. The thought of doing more then 100 miles on the trike feels me with pleasure.

Did 50 miles on my upright on Sunday, a lot for me, and my bottom still hurts. I must get my trike built back up again - I'd still be tired, but my bum wouldn't be complaining. I just wish I had somewhere at home to store it, as opposed to a lock up across town... (the trike, not my bum...)

stevew

ianrauk said:
Was also looking at the Giro.. post up some pics when you can... you lucky bleeder

I've got a Bacchetta Cafe here in Orpington. If you want a try out PM me. Riding position is practically identical to the Giro. I love it ! !

Top Bottom