I am puzzled

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ayceejay

Guru
not for the first time it must be said:unsure:. I have just driven back from Montreal that took me twice as long as normal and I want to know why.
I have to say in advance that the objective of traffic control in Quebec is to interrupt the flow of traffic as much as possible so there is surely a sponsorship link with the Qc equivalent of Mencap. When they do major road work in the city for instance they offer a diversion and then start work over there too, if the work is at the end of a long road, the warning is at the work NOT at the junction you have to return to.
En tout cas (no hat) back to my puzzlement: this road normally carries traffic traveling at 80 to 90kph (speed limit 70) due to road works two lanes went to one at a certain point and then the average speed dropped to 3kph causing a severe tailback with me being the tail. I remember those motorcycle display teams that would feed across one another without any reduction in speed so why would that not apply here? I can understand a certain drop in speed...but

Ern1e

Über Member
And they say bicycles cause traffic jams ! I can't say much as to your post not living anywhere near you but we have similar things happen over here and well no one seems to be able to answer that question lol.

Top Bottom