I blame the plod in the panda car on the end

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
traffic2.jpg

A bit of T-cut should sort it :ohmy:

thomas

the tank engine
In a bid to save money, the police force are no longer fitting bike stands to their motorbikes.

Arch

Married to Night Train
When I was at secondary school, we had a series of careers talks from the forces and the police. The main thing I remember was that after the opening spiel, the representative would then go on to list all the things we couldn't do, being girls (it was a girls school). Back then, I remember, we couldn't fly jets in the RAF, or handle dogs, and in the police, we couldn't ride motorbikes, because they were deemed too heavy for us to pick up if they fell over.

I can't say they were the most inspiring careers talks we had...

Arch said:
When I was at secondary school, we had a series of careers talks from the forces and the police. The main thing I remember was that after the opening spiel, the representative would then go on to list all the things we couldn't do, being girls (it was a girls school). Back then, I remember, we couldn't fly jets in the RAF, or handle dogs, and in the police, we couldn't ride motorbikes, because they were deemed too heavy for us to pick up if they fell over.

I can't say they were the most inspiring careers talks we had...
Don't tell my friend that. She is a six foot amazon who rides a Yamaha 1300 as her everyday mode of transport.

notsolazy

whoops. whoever did that is going to have their driving ticket taken away from them. mind you, if metpol vehicles are like ours where I am, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference when they get stood back up as they are all smashed up heaps of junk with various bits of paint missing and numerous dents

Top Bottom