I finally wrote up my tour.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
.....from 1993 :ohmy: Well I've been meaning to get around to it. It's in my blog in my signature or links below.

Edit: Now removed. I'll put it back somewhere else sometime.

ASC1951

Guru
Worth waiting for, Crackle! The photos in particular brought back lots of memoRies.

OP
OP
C

Crackle

ASC1951 said:
Worth waiting for, Crackle! The photos in particular brought back lots of memoRies.

Tah. It's a bit short on photos, I never really tried to make a story with the camera but I do have more slides to scan and add once my scanner comes out of a removal box.

Keith Oates

Janner
I also enjoyed the report Crackle, the descriptions of some of the tough times in the wind and rain reminds me of some of my rides in Cornwall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garz

Squat Member
Keith Oates said:
We do, in fact the last couple of days have been wet BUT the rain is warm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sure someone's not higher up having a wee? ;)

Plax

Guru
Crackle said:
What, shame I'm in 'em or shame there aren't more xx(

Cheers Keith, don't you get Monsoon type rain where you are?

Bit of both really. Some really awful pics of you when you were younger would have added to the entertainment!xx(

OP
OP
C

Crackle

You're hard to please Plax, I'm hardly at my best in the boat shot and look at that awful red & white bike top I used to have.

Plax

Guru
Crackle said:
You're hard to please Plax, I'm hardly at my best in the boat shot and look at that awful red & white bike top I used to have.

Ah yes, the blue and white top picure made me laugh, as did the bouldering one. The boat shot one made you look quite cute if it wasn't for the bad hair day :smile:

Top Bottom