I got a row from the moderators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Greedo

:tongue: for my mum of the year thread!

Sorry if it caused offence to anyone but none was intended. I mearly was shocked at the fact there were kids in those photos. So sorry if anyone was offended. I know I should have put NSFW also. So to make up here is a nice picture of what a real mum should be!!

Mum_and_Child_On_computer_800x502.jpg

Dayvo

just passin' through
No offence taken here, but I appreciate that it wasn't particularly worksafe.

That lot should be working, anyway! :tongue::wacko:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Greedo said:
:wacko: for my mum of the year thread!

Sorry if it caused offence to anyone but none was intended. I mearly was shocked at the fact there were kids in those photos. So sorry if anyone was offended. I know I should have put NSFW also. So to make up here is a nice picture of what a real mum should be!!

Mum_and_Child_On_computer_800x502.jpg
Hold on, she's letting the kid put his sticky paws all over the bl00dy keyboard, so she ain't THAT perfect! :tongue::smile:

OT I know - but this almost deserves a caption competition.....

[Madonna / Jolie] ... and that is the country we are going to buy ypur brother from![/Madonna /Jolie]

"...... and this is the webcam that will b supervising you while dad and I nip off to the Tapas bar..... if you need anything press F6"

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Fnaar said:
Hold on, she's letting the kid put his sticky paws all over the bl00dy keyboard, so she ain't THAT perfect! :tongue::smile:

Doesn't matter. As long as it isn't a Mac - who cares!!!!!:wacko:

Top Bottom