I got myself a ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

Nice Festina Multi function watch,(120 Euros) whilst on my hols at Mallorca. I like watches I have a few. The irony of the Festina affair is not lost on me either!:laugh:

Never the less a very nice chunky stainless steel watch with a blue dial, orange accents on arms and luminous features, crystal mineral glass, month, day and date function , second sweep and rotating bezel.:smile:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I bought my wife a rather nice Festina watch many years ago - before all the bike riding issues came out.......

atbman

Veteran
I've had 3 Timex Ironman watches, the first was waterproof down to 25m, the second to 50m and the current one to 100m or about 330'. Never understood the need - if I was 330' down in the Pacific during the Hawaiin Ironman, not sure that I'd be very interested in the time.

bonj2

pics?!

redjedi

Über Member
I'm not much of a watch person. I've got a nice one sat at home in the box, with a dead battery.

I do quite like the look of the Tokyo Flash watches, but would dread someone asking me for the time :tongue:

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
atbman said:
I've had 3 Timex Ironman watches, the first was waterproof down to 25m, the second to 50m and the current one to 100m or about 330'. Never understood the need - if I was 330' down in the Pacific during the Hawaiin Ironman, not sure that I'd be very interested in the time.
Brings to mind the old Alexie Sayle line: 'I saw you noticing my watch - like it do you? Yeah, nice isn't it. It's a diver's watch. I had to drown him to get it.'

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
User259iroloboy said:
Nice Festina Multi function watch,(120 Euros) whilst on my hols at Mallorca. I like watches I have a few. The irony of the Festina affair is not lost on me either!:biggrin:

Never the less a very nice chunky stainless steel watch with a blue dial, orange accents on arms and luminous features, crystal mineral glass, month, day and date function , second sweep and rotating bezel.:sad:

Does it have a special function to remind you when to take your blood preparations?

Top Bottom