I have just realised...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
I have got into a rather disconcerting habit of going to the last post in a thread and reading back to the first:wacko: Does anybody else do this or is it only me that is weird?:tongue:

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
Its just you your weird :tongue: ......................................... just kidding I do that as well :biggrin:................. but your still weird but in a good way :ohmy:

Have you tried the little down arrow at the beginning of the thread title, takes you to the first post you haven't read. You haven't have you, I don't know why I'm asking. Forget I asked, it's rhetorical, I'm used to talking to myself anyway, well actually the dog, he's a good listener.

TVC

jeltz said:
Sometimes do that, far more weird is to read the thread imagining the voices of the posters based on location and assumption.

To be read in a Wurzel accent I assume.

jeltz

Veteran
The Velvet Curtain said:
To be read in a Wurzel accent I assume.

Arrr thas reet, and best wirra vull glars o' zider in yer and.

OP
OP
Lisa21

Lisa21

Mooching.............
:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: PHIL:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Go and wash your mouth out with soap NOW.....we will have no bad words on here;)

I can live with being "nice-weird" tho.....kinda suits me I think:rofl::biggrin::rofl:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
I do that too, but then I know I'm weird. And at least you go back and read the first one - it's the 'I haven't bothered to read this thread, but...' followed by some joke that someone made 4 pages back that I don't get!

Top Bottom