I name this ship... RRS Boaty McBoatface

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not being 10 (thus never seeing x-factor or aforementioned yoghurt ads), I've never heard the person before.

Which is fine, if the name plays well with the demographics they want to engage.
 

MossCommuter

Legendary Member
Location
Salford
e6e85f5c-cb29-48ff-a559-04e72968409a.jpg
 

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Location
Bristol
Oh no, not again.

How about for the future:

(Insert Word) -y, Mc (insert same word again) - face

That should cover absolutely anything as it always seems to be the same joke probably funny if you were 8 again:laugh:.
 

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Location
Manchester way
Not being 10 (thus never seeing x-factor or aforementioned yoghurt ads), I've never heard the person before.

Which is fine, if the name plays well with the demographics they want to engage.

I don't think you have to be 10 to see TV adverts, she was a member of the Puseycat Dolls pop group and for quite some time Lewis Hamiltons girlfriend and a fixture on the F1 circuit. No idea if she's ever been on X Factor or not, not my cuppa either.

As for the demographic they want to engage, WTF???

It's a council gritter and a bit of fun on twitter giving it a name, I don't think anyone else is taking it quite so seriously, lighten up eh.
 

Tin Pot

Legendary Member
That has the horrible feeling of a manufactured PR exercise

Why not call it Gary Gritter.

I suppose someone somewhere might like to drive a vehicle called that.

You could have "Garry Gritter" emblazoned on the rear.

And "Taking it up the..." on the front.
 
Top Bottom