I-Phone Bracket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Phil80

I am looking to attach my I-Phone to the handlebars of my MTB. Just so i can keep an eye on distance and GPS tracking

Any ideas were I could get a bracket to allow me to do this

Cheers

Phil

The Brewer

Shed Dweller
Halfords have them but not cheap at £19.99 instore, amazon might be cheaper

style over speed

riding a f**king bike
rs2.jpg

http://www.VeloTrac.com/index.php?o...-a-new-standard&catid=38:rokstories&Itemid=37

The VeloTrac "iPhone Bike Mount" - Pak and i-App is a hybrid of sophisticated and awe inspiring design with developed, powerful functionality. iPhone Bike Mount / Droid Bike Mount

not sure if this is taking the piss

PJ79LIZARD

Über Member
+1 Dahon biologic mount, pricey but once fitted you have piece of mind it's staying where you put it, is it really worth using cheap brackets and risk smashing your iPhone up? I've been using for a while no probs.

seashaker

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004BAVJLO/ref=oh_o03_s00_i00_details

I got this and it is great quality, the case you zip the phone into is padded and waterproof (can vouch for it as have been caught out in the rain) I felt better with the phone being totally encased as opposed to being clipped in to a case as I have known colleagues who have bought clip cases and the phone has come out.

The only downside is that I have to take the phone out of its belkin case to fit, ie its quite a snug fit and wont stretch at all.

DRHysted

Guru
A picture for you of my Dahon biologic mount. It's supposed to be weather resistant, I have riden in rain before without a problem.

Attachments

• IMG_0257.JPG
    IMG_0257.JPG
    84.1 KB · Views: 46

DRHysted

Guru
A picture for you of my Dahon biologic mount. It's supposed to be weather resistant, I have riden in rain before without a problem.

I have now ridden in heavy rain with it, and the only time that the phone got wet was when I took it out of the mount at work. It wasn't really like rain though, more like standing in front of a hose pipe. When cycling up the hills I wasn't just competing with the wind and incline, I was also cycling through a downhill river!

Top Bottom