I should get me new bike tomorrow !!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Schmilliemoo

Schmilliemoo

Wax on, wax off...
I went back to the future :smile:

Brandane

Legendary Member
It does..............with a hacksaw............:thumbsup:
One of these is a better plan:
202_Pipe_Cutter_3C.jpg

SteCenturion

I am your Father
who is it getting delivered by ?
Me !!
By pedal power.
Might give it a quick Razz round Salford Quays then Accidently park it in my shed while I have a brew.
Some time later I will personally deliver said bike to rightful owner.
Rightful owner will be bemused as the order seems to have been the subject of a CATASTROPHIC ERROR & will in fact receive a stolen/recovered & yellow Apollo mountain bike once carefully ridden by Heroin Dave.

OP
OP
Schmilliemoo

Schmilliemoo

Wax on, wax off...
It does..............with a hacksaw............:thumbsup:

Can I really hacksaw it? I am amazed it is at its lowest on a small bike. I feel bad chopping bis off me brand new bike but it only needs about half an inch going.

OP
OP
Schmilliemoo

Schmilliemoo

Wax on, wax off...
Ah I'm on weird sleep patterns cause I've got the flu and been crook all week, hence the night posting. Not been out on the bike yet grr. Starting to feel better tho and so planning the first ride :smile:

Cheers for answering tho.

I wouldn't fancy chopping a carbon! I feel nervous enough walking past em in bike shops!

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
My LBS had a very expensive bike in for a bike fit when I popped in . They where pondering on what to do as they needed the bike about 10mm lower and they had cut the max amount off the seat post . I left them to it but I could see they hadn't thought about letting some air out of the tyres :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Schmilliemoo

Schmilliemoo

Wax on, wax off...
Haha I used to have a vw camper that only fit into the garage if I flattened the tyres. You should offer your services as a bike fit consultant to the LBS :smile:

Top Bottom