I spent last night ...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wafflycat

Rhythm Thief said:
Cheers all. I'm ok now, I went back to the hospital last night (not in an ambulance, Ms RT drove me) and I couldn't even walk slowly from the car to the entrance without stopping for a break.:biggrin: They gave me Salbutamol and a Ventolin inhaler and I left feeling like a new man. I'm still a bit short of breath but at least now it feels like the air that is getting in is actually doing something! I'm having an easy day today, might go out for a gentle potter on the bike later (since exercise seems to help).

Mrs RT must be very understanding ... :ohmy:

Speicher

Vice Admiral
What about all the concrete/brick dust you have been creating in your back garden? Brick dust can be extremely fine, and take a long time to settle. As Summerdays says above, we have not had rain to wash it away.

Have you been using oil-based paints, thinners, varnish etc in your new home? Those are lethal for my asthma. Wood primer? I need to stay well away from that except when out of doors.

I hope you feel better soon. I can remember having asthma and no inhalers when I was very very little. ;):biggrin:

Top Bottom