I take this old bicycle and I like know about here.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

micaela

Hello from argentina. Im new in this forum. I take this old bicycle and I like know about here. I dont know nothing for here. I thanks you anything type of information about this.

Kind regards

Micaela

35aulxh.jpg

295pyci.jpg

2pod5jd.jpg

1685yxj.jpg

1zozwp5.jpg

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
That looks different with some great detailing for sure

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome from Scotland, Micaela!
I can tell you it's an Italian bike: the rims (cerchi) were made by Limone &co, a quick Google shows Limone being a town in Piemonte near Lago di Garda well known for mountain biking. Limone is also near Torino.
In Torino the saddle bag was made, here is a link for one similar for sale-click on the blue bit, it's in Italian but you may be able to understand.
It stands to reason, a lot of Italians emigrated to Argentina, one of them brought their bike with them!
Is there not a logo on the front of the bike? Can you take a picture from the other side?
The bike is very old, but the tyres don't seem so old.
Ciao!

OP
OP
M

micaela

The system of having braked is very strange. the handle is rotated and that makes that the skates brake. Dont take badge in the front.
Mica

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
The internal cabling to the rear brake down by the chainstays foreshadows some more modern developments. Of course, those features are now all to do with aerodynamics; on that bike it looks more like a simple joy of innovation. A very special bike. Plus it's very attractive.

Top Bottom