I was out on Sat.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yenrod

..and let on to a passing girl on a bike.

Juh ever have those times when cars seem to be overtaking your space and whatever else' and you wave/let-on and it seems you both are part of a group that as much as you dont know each other that fact that you waved to each other just lets those cardrivers know that cyclists are some movement' at the very least - it near enough makes me PROUD to be a cyclist that I can wave to someone without knowing them yet know that they know :tongue: - juh get my drift....:smile:

yenrod said:
..and let on to a passing girl on a bike.

Juh ever have those times when cars seem to be overtaking your space and whatever else' and you wave/let-on and it seems you both are part of a group that as much as you dont know each other that fact that you waved to each other just lets those cardrivers know that cyclists are some movement' at the very least - it near enough makes me PROUD to be a cyclist that I can wave to someone without knowing them yet know that they know :tongue: - juh get my drift....:wacko:

Er ... not really. Run that one by me again.:smile:

I had to read it twice Yenners but yeah, I know what you mean.

There was loads of cyclists out in the Cheshire lanes this morning, not just roadies, but MTB and hybrids all getting some fresh air. Nice weather even put the car drivers in a good mood.

snakehips

cheadle hulme said:
Nice weather even put the car drivers in a good mood.
But the good mood only lasts until they try to find somewhere to park.

regards.jpg
from.jpg
snakehips.jpg

Top Bottom