Ice-cream headache today, anyone?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I turned to ice on the short school run too ... it really seems to be the sort of cold that seeps into your bones. Feet are still cold and I've been in the house 30 mins.

snorri

Legendary Member
I'm just going out for a leisurely spin.:laugh:
Who would want to stay indoors when it's dry and sunny with a gentle westerly blowing and the temperature is 10C ?:evil::smile:

OP
OP
T

trustysteed

summerdays said:
I turned to ice on the short school run too ... it really seems to be the sort of cold that seeps into your bones. Feet are still cold and I've been in the house 30 mins.

i've been doing two sets of socks for the last couple of months and some days my toes are still burning!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
gouldina said:
Two buffs. One over head and forehead, one over ears, mouth, neck. Toasty. ;)

Tried a buff over mouth and for me it just fills up with damp from my breath,i cant breath to much through my nose as i have had perma catarrh for 2 months now.

jimboalee

I have one this morning.

Had a Morelli's in Birmingham Selfridges last night and walked up New St in the blasting cold wind stuffing my face with ice cream.

Silly idea.

jimboalee

jimboalee said:
I have one this morning.

Had a Morelli's in Birmingham Selfridges last night and walked up New St in the blasting cold wind stuffing my face with ice cream.

Silly idea.

Oh, you mean the cold air against one's forehead and face when cycling.

I did vehicle testing in Timmins, Canada at minus 35 C. These temperatures that Britain is having are warm in comparison.

I wear a 40g Thinsulate beanie hat but nothing around my cheeks or chin.

I'm not even wearing my cold weather socks. It's not cold enough yet.

Top Bottom