Ice Trice (QNT) Trike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BlackPanther

Hyper-Fast Recumbent Riding Member.
Before I put her on eBay, just seeing if anyone's after a Trice QNT. She's in pretty good condition, and has performed exceptionally for the couple of years I've owned her. In mint condition when I acquired her with around 1,000 miles, I've put on around another 2,500-3,000 miles. Would've been more, but I bought a Raptobike, and she became my main commuter. Around 1,000 miles ago, I had to replace the cruciform which we think failed because of the rear section being too far out? Anyway, new cruciform, bearings, steering bolts, brake and gear cables, and rear Capreo cassette, all done sub 1,000 miles.

Extras include, head rest, mudguards all round, bar end shifters, home made wheel covers, and home made twin flag holder/rear light spacing tubing. I also have the weighty original rack which I'll include. I always used the seat panniers, far lighter, but they now sit in the Borealis. As you can see from the pics, she's in a fair condition, not mint (although the cruciform is) but no damage, and everything works as it should.There are a couple of small holes in the seat mesh, which haven't got any bigger since I first got her.

Reason for selling? I use the Borealis for work, and want to sell the Trice and buy a fast 2 wheel 'bent, such as a Bachetta Corsa......would consider swapsies.

Some pics below, any questions, or more detailed pics required, give me a shout. Cheers, Carl.

image_zpso1ye3jpg.jpe

image_zps95wp9ok2.jpe

image_zpsaf1zu2au.jpe
image_zpscj4pyzae.jpe

Top Bottom