Identifying Synapse Model - need help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rpearl

Hi all,

Not sure if I'm posting in the appropriate thread. A friend of mine is looking to sell a Cannondale he recently bought off of a friend who barely used it. It's too big of a frame for him and I'm looking to purchase it from him. I have looked high and low online to find the exact year and model of this bike and have not had any luck. I've found very similar models (carbon, synapse, dura-ace) but nothing that looks like this. The closest thing I THINK I've found to this is a 2014 Cannondale Synapse Carbon Hi-MOD Black Inc. If anyone can help me out with this so I can decide if the price is worth the buy, I'd really appreciate it. Looks like the FSA handlebar is an added mod... not sure if the dura-ace components came with the bike or were also added. Again, any help would be really appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_7006.jpg
    IMG_7006.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7008.jpg
    IMG_7008.jpg
    164.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_7009.jpg
    IMG_7009.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7010.jpg
    IMG_7010.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7011.jpg
    IMG_7011.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_7012.jpg
    IMG_7012.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 9

AndyRM

XOXO
That looks like someone has built it up to their own spec. It's definitely a Synapse frame, but the components and wheels are unique.

What's the asking price?

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Last edited:
OP
OP
R

rpearl

oh wow, thank you! Had no idea it was that old, I thought it was 6 or 7 years, at most. I think it's a bit overpriced with what he's asking for. Although, I'm unsure of the increased value from the mods. He's asking $1,500. This bike is mint though.. Thoughts?

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
oh wow, thank you! Had no idea it was that old, I thought it was 6 or 7 years, at most. I think it's a bit overpriced with what he's asking for. Although, I'm unsure of the increased value from the mods. He's asking $1,500. This bike is mint though.. Thoughts?
A lovely bike but way overpriced I think, it may be worth half what he’s asking.

Top Bottom