If I had to replace one part...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrVandal

Hi

I love my Cannondale bike, I don't really want to replace it, but maybe spice it up a little. If I were to replace one part to make my bike that bit lighter, which part would it be?
The wheels? The fork?

Thanks
Brent
:bravo:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Better wheels would be my first upgrade.

Stu Smith

Veteran
Definitely the wheels..Replaced mine and my bike looks well smart:becool: .Not bothered about them being lighter, don't think it matters that much at my level..

OP
OP
MrVandal

MrVandal

The rider? :whistle:
Potsy, have you been speaking to my wife? You are right of course a few more kg off my body weight would make a difference, but a little present for my Cannondale is not a bad thing.

OP
OP
MrVandal

MrVandal

Guys and Gals your knowledge and thought has been brilliant. Thank you so much for all your replies. Have a wonderful New Year and stay safe out there.

Peace
Brent

OP
OP
MrVandal

MrVandal

Definitely the wheels..Replaced mine and my bike looks well smart:becool: .Not bothered about them being lighter, don't think it matters that much at my level..
Don't think it matters at my level either, but a wee present for my bike can give me an illusion of going faster.

flying start

Veteran
Wheels first then other things you could always upgrade the crankset if you have square tapered bb replace this with external bb can save some weight there.

Top Bottom