GnarlyCrank
Well-Known Member
What am I going to watch for the next 5 months?
Cyclocross starts tomorrow.
What am I going to watch for the next 5 months?
What am I going to watch for the next 5 months?
Ciccone doomed to 2nd
Forever 2nd, must be quite hard to take after the Euro championships. Climbs looked hard so was Del Toro on a bad day? That's how Seixas won, not sure it was really the kind of profile for Evenepoel? (but he did win LBL so perhaps that's different)
Forever 2nd, must be quite hard to take after the Euro championships. Climbs looked hard so was Del Toro on a bad day? That's how Seixas won, not sure it was really the kind of profile for Evenepoel? (but he did win LBL so perhaps that's different)
What am I going to watch for the next 5 months?
Chuffed to bits with that.
It was very impressive, hopefully he can challenge Pog in these races next seaon