I'm back...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

Having completed the course, all I need to do now in order to 'qualify' is to produce a 2000 word project on a crime reduction strategy of my choice.

Last night was good fun, the course members went out for a Chinese meal, to one of those eat as much as you can buffet style places, a huge barn of a place 250 seats, but the food was good, then back to the College bar for karaoke ( No I didn't perform) A couple of games of pool and plenty of beer,then back to someones room for silly celebrity names drinking game.

Got to bed at 02.50 this morning got up at 06.55...I'm f*cking sh*gged very tired right now.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Dirty stop-out! (Lucky Bastard :blush:)

2000 words eh Motirollerballpenboy?

I think the forum members could help you with this - I'll start:

"'ello, 'ello, 'ello - what's all this 'ere then?"
'They aint ears guv - them's trotters!'
That was my first encounter with the shabby character in the local market, who wasn't afraid top call a trade a trade.
Pet shops had been complaining for ages about the pigs in the market...

contd.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Doesn't need to be 2000 words.
Simply put, to reduce crime by 50% quite simply don't record actions of stupidity as a crime!

Examples "Well officer it was hot last night so I left the windows open and when I got up my lap top / TV etc had gone" Not a crime...being stupid.
"Yes I left my SAT NAV on display but I was only away from the car for 5 minutes"
Not a crime - Stupidity!
I left my bike up against the shop window when I went in for a paper, no it wasnt locked I was only in there 30 seconds...Not a crime....really stupid.
Well officer I had been in the pub all day, you know the one next to the bookies, as I had just collected my social Security, anyway I got jumped on my way home and badly beaten up by two people I didn't see who robbed me of all my money, no I am not hurt and don't need an ambulance, just a crime number to claim my social again. No there isn't any point in making a statement I'm too drunk and I couldn't recognise anyone! Not a crime.. no really it isn' he really is making it up but no one has the balls to say a member of the public is lieing to the Police!

Actually being serious....how about an Education programme for the public on how easy it is to lose the things they pay for to so some mis understood youth with a chemical dependancy from a broken home with a problem based on his/her ability to concentrate on anything for more than two minutes!

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

Fab Foodie said:
Dirty stop-out! (Lucky Bastard :biggrin:)
:biggrin::angry:;)

Dave5N said:
an' he got shagged really tired as well!
:ohmy: I didn't, but I could have:ohmy:

Keith Oates said:
Hope you didn't drive home in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As if!

Aperitif said:
2000 words eh Motirollerballpenboy?

I think the forum members could help you with this - I'll start:

"'ello, 'ello, 'ello - what's all this 'ere then?"
'They aint ears guv - them's trotters!'
That was my first encounter with the shabby character in the local market, who wasn't afraid top call a trade a trade.
Pet shops had been complaining for ages about the pigs in the market...:sad:

contd.

Vikeonabike said:
Doesn't need to be 2000 words.
Simply put, to reduce crime by 50% quite simply don't record actions of stupidity as a crime!

Examples "Well officer it was hot last night so I left the windows open and when I got up my lap top / TV etc had gone" Not a crime...being stupid.
"Yes I left my SAT NAV on display but I was only away from the car for 5 minutes"
Not a crime - Stupidity!
I left my bike up against the shop window when I went in for a paper, no it wasnt locked I was only in there 30 seconds...Not a crime....really stupid.
Well officer I had been in the pub all day, you know the one next to the bookies, as I had just collected my social Security, anyway I got jumped on my way home and badly beaten up by two people I didn't see who robbed me of all my money, no I am not hurt and don't need an ambulance, just a crime number to claim my social again. No there isn't any point in making a statement I'm too drunk and I couldn't recognise anyone! Not a crime.. no really it isn' he really is making it up but no one has the balls to say a member of the public is lieing to the Police!

Actually being serious....how about an Education programme for the public on how easy it is to lose the things they pay for to so some mis understood youth with a chemical dependancy from a broken home with a problem based on his/her ability to concentrate on anything for more than two minutes!

:laugh: You read my mind.

Top Bottom