I'm disappointed...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
I popped into Tescos while I was out for my lunch break and they had their new range of bicycles on display.

A quick inspection revealed that not one of them had the forks fitted back to front. I feel I'm missing something :sad:

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
What a let down, they were still shoot though weren't they?

OP
OP
tyred

tyred

Legendary Member
They're shoot but I was seriously considering buying one of these

After all, I need something to prop open the hall door. :rolleyes:

Cubist

Still wavin'
That's a ****ing reassuring spec list...." handlebar control....yes":eek:

Assembled Dimension Depth132Assembled Dimension Height67Assembled Dimension UnitscmAssembled Dimension Width18Assembled Weight17.5Assembled Weight UnitskgAssemblySelf assemblyBrakeV brakesBrake LeverYesBrandSonicControls Handle BarYesFeatures of ProductSteel dual suspension frame. 26" wheels with alloy rims. 15 speed index gears. Front and rear V brakesFoldable MudguardsNoForksFront suspensionFrame MaterialSteelFrame Size8"Front BrakesYesGearsSpeed indexedGears CranksetYesGears Front DerailleurYesGears Rear DerailleurYesGears ShiftersYesGenderBoysGiro Electric HeadsetNoInside Leg Measurement29" - 35"Pannier HolderNoPedalsYesPrimary ColourBlackProduct Depth132 cmProduct Height67 cmProduct Weight UnitskgProduct Width18 cmRear BrakesYesRear ShockNoStunt PegsNoSuspensionDualWeight20Wheels Front HubYesWheels Rear HubYes

Melonfish

Evil Genius in training.
Put some stunt pegs on it you might have a deal.

Does anyone else commute using a dead badger?

i once rode a whole leg of the tour de france backwards on a stuffed stoat, my m8 had a weasel and we took it in turns to point out the differences between the two to the locals
they're both stoataly different yet weasely identified...:whistle:

OP
OP
tyred

tyred

Legendary Member
i once rode a whole leg of the tour de france backwards on a stuffed stoat, my m8 had a weasel and we took it in turns to point out the differences between the two to the locals
they're both stoataly different yet weasely identified...:whistle:
Where do you buy your cigarettes? :whistle:

Top Bottom