I'm freezing cold..need a woman to warm me up...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker

View: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Me8y10fKuZ4&feature=related

There's a little something about French birds.......a little ge ney sez papa?

You should have stopped on t'beach man!

OP
OP
Bigtallfatbloke

Bigtallfatbloke

Well the current model mqualifies in the green areas...I'm starting to wonder if there is some kind of conversion /trainer kit I can buy to turn the others green as well?

1) Must be a nice person and trust worthy
2) Must be able to fix my gas boiler
3) preferably fit & good/cute looking (not glamorous though I hate that)
4) Must love riding bicycles and be up for touring
5) Must love heavy rock music and understand and totally accept the need for unlimited guitars in the house next to the bikes
6) Must be reasonably competent with a map
7) Must have a real hatred of cars
8) Would like the open road, sunset, beaches, wind in your hair type life
9) Must be willing to learn how to fully service and maintain a professional guitar amp and effects rack rig
10) be ok with kids and dogs etc but understand that they are not a replacement for a long haired hunky cyclist type

Hair colour is not important...large shoe and handbag collections are huge NO NO's ...as is smoking or any kind of drug use.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Bigtallfatbloke said:
Well the current model mqualifies in the green areas...I'm starting to wonder if there is some kind of conversion /trainer kit I can buy to turn the others green as well?

1) Must be a nice person and trust worthy
2) Must be able to fix my gas boiler
3) preferably fit & good/cute looking (not glamorous though I hate that)
4) Must love riding bicycles and be up for touring
5) Must love heavy rock music and understand and totally accept the need for unlimited guitars in the house next to the bikes
6) Must be reasonably competent with a map
7) Must have a real hatred of cars
8) Would like the open road, sunset, beaches, wind in your hair type life
9) Must be willing to learn how to fully service and maintain a professional guitar amp and effects rack rig
10) be ok with kids and dogs etc but understand that they are not a replacement for a long haired hunky cyclist type

Hair colour is not important...large shoe and handbag collections are huge NO NO's ...as is smoking or any kind of drug use.

I think I meet 6, possibly seven, of those requirements. But you have not mentionned age. ;) How much younger/older could prospective applicants be? :biggrin:

Top Bottom