I'm home alone...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mortiroloboy

and I've just ordered a a pair of Ritchey Pro road logic 'bars, and some
3T 'bar tape from Evans, £39.98 (bargain)and I have opted for the ship2store option. Should be in store 5-7 working days whooppeeee.

Flyingfox

Me too..but I'm enjoying a very nice glass of Rioja and going down memory lane with Alan Whicker!

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

No , not per se, but I did order white as I quite liked the idea of white 'bar tape, it's for my best bike, I had some Deda white tape which is now on my winter bike. Oh well, as I want to ride a club 10 tomorrow evening, and I wont be near Woking to take it back to Evans, I'll just put up with it, s'pose, I should have checked the parcel in the store, at least the 'bars are as ordered.

User259iroloboy said:
No , not per se, but I did order white as I quite liked the idea of white 'bar tape, it's for my best bike, I had some Deda white tape which is now on my winter bike. Oh well, as I want to ride a club 10 tomorrow evening, and I wont be near Woking to take it back to Evans, I'll just put up with it, s'pose, I should have checked the parcel in the store, at least the 'bars are as ordered.

I thought you had a Willier Mboy.
What's your best bike then? :becool:

Good luck with your club 10

OP
OP
M

Mortiroloboy

Yup, still got the Wilier, still classed as the 'best' bike, had a bit of spare cash and decided to swap the 'bars, you know I'm an inveterate fettlling upgrader! I'm sure the tape will look just fine in Black, and it is a very deep Black too,just a pity it wasn't the White tape I had ordered.nice bar end plugs as well! 3T apparently, it's wot all the pro's use ;):laugh::biggrin:

Top Bottom