I'm not a father, but...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chilternrides

if I was, I'd want a daughter like my niece! The most humble, polite and charming young woman I have ever met. Yea, of course I'm biased - but I defy anyone to to argue to the contrary given the following:

Post (wedding) service, no-one was allowed to join the newlyweds in visiting MY mum, (her Nana, not exactly twenty-one any more and paralysed from the neck down) who sadly resides in a nursing home.

What a fantastic girl and her new husband too , simply because,"Nana's not well enough to come to the wedding, so we'll take a little bit of our wedding to her," They broke their journey between service and reception, and went to see Nana in their full wedding garb - nobody else was allowed to witness this, because it wasn't "showtime."

Beautiful girl, smashing new husband - thanks to you both for giving up some of your biggest day for my Mum.

Yep, I am being self-indugent and I don't care - Gotta lumpy throat now...

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Awwwwwwwww!! Lovely.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sweet...
thumbsup.png

slugonabike

Awww, my eyes are leaking now .... Congratulations to the happy couple, firstly for their marriage and also for having the thoughtfllness to make sure that Nana was included in their special day. They are a real credit to themselves and their families.

Top Bottom