I'm off to the Manchester Velodrome on Saturday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carolonabike

I'm off to the velodrome in Manchester on Saturday. :hyper: It's the second event in the Revolution series and Mark Cavendish is riding. I've been a couple of times before, it's a fantastic evening and I think, tremendous value for money, with tickets from £15.
And although he's not my usual type at all, I must admit to having a bit of a thing for Ed Clancy :blush:

TV highlights on Monday 21st ITV4, 7.00pm

Just wanted to share my excitement :laugh:

TVC

Enjoy,

I was meaning to go myself, but 110 miles up the M6 for three hours of action was a bit too much of a reach. I ernjoy the World Cup races because at least you get a full day of it.

Wave at the camera and we'll look out for you on Monday.

BTW I've met Ed Clancy and Mark, both super blokes.

OP
OP
carolonabike

carolonabike

I'm lucky, we live 180 miles away but my sister lives nearby so we can combine a visit to her with a trip to the velodrome. This is an early birthday present from her. The whole family are going, nephews too, so it'll be a great evening.

What a lovely sister I have :rolleyes:

TVC

It's very near the airport:

http://www.cheshiresmokehouse.co.uk/

I used to regularly visit my companies sister plant in Withenshaw, so got to pop in regularly to stock up, but now I've changed role and I don't get up there any more
sad.gif

OP
OP
carolonabike

carolonabike

Now that looks interesting! My sister lives in Poynton so a mere hop and a skip. We could easily make a detour, thanks :rolleyes:

Lucky you. I've got a trip to Ikea to look forward to.

Top Bottom