I'm Thread, Cycling Thread ;)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonthread

Good morning, good evening,

I am a cycling tourist, bicycle tourism promoter, author in National Geographic Traveler, even a speaker at tourism fairs and travel festivals. And "Thread" is my last name in my language :smile:

For many years I have been sharing memories from our cycling trips only in Polish, now I am joining an international cycling travel community. I hope will be able to help others at least sometimes in choosing a cycling destination.

When cycling I pay a lot of attention to road cycling infrastructure. We like traveling by train, so I like to photograph various bicycle compartments on European trains. I am a strong supporter of creating cyclist-friendly places - I like it when regions and countries notice the needs of bicycle tourists and I am happy to show and talk about it.

I am not sharing a link to the blog because I want to respect your rules. But I'll show you some photos from our trips, because that's another thing I like - showing the best European cycle routes in photos.

@Pat "5mph", I removed the watermark - it was a protection against photo theft, not a promotion... And there was no information about the routes, because it's just an introduction! :smile: But - here they are - EuroVelo 10, Alpe-Adria, Loire by bike and Rhine Route.

-swinoujscie-velo-baltica-2023-cycling-thread-0521.jpg

-to-carinthia-alpe-adria-2022-cycling-thread-03419.jpg

e-in-france-loire-valley-2022-cycling-thread-06977.jpg

lps-on-rhine-switzerland-2020-cycling-thread-08363.jpg

rn-pomerania-velo-baltica-2023-cycling-thread-0478.jpg

e-adria-route-alpe-adria-2022-cycling-thread-04138.jpg

-on-asphalt-loire-valley-2022-cycling-thread-06496.jpg

-switzerland-switzerland-2020-cycling-thread-08855.jpg

-near-mielno-velo-baltica-2023-cycling-thread-0792.jpg

-in-background-alpe-adria-2022-cycling-thread-0369.jpg

e-in-france-loire-valley-2022-cycling-thread-08003.jpg

icycle-route-switzerland-2020-cycling-thread-09092.jpg