IMPORTANT: CycleChat Server Outage - Weds 30th - 10am

Shaun

Founder
The CycleChat server is being upgraded on the morning of Weds 30th September.

The work is expected to take between 1 and 3 hours.

The server will likely need to be shutdown whilst the majority of the work is carried out and may also be rebooted several times during the upgrade process.

I would ask that you refrain from emailing about login / posting problems until the work has been fully completed.

I will be closing the forums at around 10am on Weds morning.

I will post a new announcement once it is finished.

Thanks,
Shaun ;)

Davidc

Guru
The shock to the UK economy will reverberate around the world.

All those CC people having nothing better to do than WORK.

This is most irresponsible of you Shaun. Have you thought of the trauma and psychological damage that doing all that WORK will have on forum members? They may never recover!

Please schedule it from 11:30 onwards, I have to attend a meeting to talk about something extremely boring and will not be able to devote my attention to CC at this time.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
It is possible that some things may not work as expected immediately after the upgrade, and that some tweaking needs to be done to fix it back up.

If that's the case, I'll post some form of announcement so you all know what the situation is.

I'm at work tomorrow during the daytime so if this doesn't get resolved during the day, I'll work on it from home tomorrow night.

Cheers,
Shaun :o)

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
Admin said:
The CycleChat server is being upgraded

New features include a 'Boris Belter' timed at 152mph and a dolly lob with a nasty topspin...

Top Bottom