Inner Tubes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PoweredByVeg

Über Member
Hi darth vadar

Same happened to my mates. If you've still got the little knurled collar, screw it back on, and then crimp the end of the thread it screws onto with pliers to stop it coming off :thumbsup:

If, like my mates, the valve core has actuall gone into the tube itself then you'll have spend ages like I did working it round the tube and back through the valve :eek:

Rando

Veteran
Wished I hadn't read this thread now.....feel like I have paid over the odds now ! Was in local bike shop on Saturday and decided to buy some inner tubes to carry as spares for my new road bike (1st road bike owned) and paid £4.99 for a Bontrager inner tube. Before an impulse purchase next time I will make sure I have checked out prices !!

darth vadar

Über Member
Hi darth vadar

Same happened to my mates. If you've still got the little knurled collar, screw it back on, and then crimp the end of the thread it screws onto with pliers to stop it coming off :thumbsup:

If, like my mates, the valve core has actuall gone into the tube itself then you'll have spend ages like I did working it round the tube and back through the valve :eek:

Nice one.

Thanks

Top Bottom