Interesting start to the day...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JhnBssll

Veteran
Up and out of the front door at 7.15am this morning, only to be confronted by someone face down on the tarmac at the bus stop across the road :ohmy: He had smashed his face up pretty well but wasn't bleeding profusely. Another gentleman arrived at the bus stop and called an ambulance and we managed to get the chap propped up against a wall, he was conscious but obviously very drunk. In the meantime a bus turned up and the driver came out to check we were ok which was good of him. After a minute or so a woman stepped off the bus and had a go at the driver for making her late for work :rolleyes: Humanity at its finest :laugh: The bus left taking everyone else with it so I sat with my new sozzled chum for a while until the ambulance arrived, at which point I popped back in to the house to wash my hands then off to work :laugh:

Hope he's ok, although a smellier man I have never met :laugh: I wonder what life has thrown at him recently to get him that drunk at 7 in the morning :sad:

Elysian_Roads

A like for your support of another human being, @JhnBssll, not for the sad situation that he has found himself in, for whatever reason.

OP
OP
JhnBssll

JhnBssll

Veteran
If he'd been in a worse state I would have agreed but he was quite the wriggler and the propped position was the only one we found where he didn't try to get up again :laugh:

Top Bottom