Internet Explorer 8

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
As a web developer, IE is a joke of a browser.
Using something like firefox, safari or chrome is a better option.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
On the basis of this thread, Iv'e just downloaded Chrome and come straight back on here. Already, it's obvious the presentation of this site using Chrome is superior to IE :smile:

Doseone

Guru
I ditched IE8 on work pc (XP so can't upgrade) and changed it to Chrome which is sooo much better than IE8.

On my home lappy got IE9 which I really like. In fact, I prefer IE9 to Chrome which seems to go against the general consensus - but I haven't tried the combination of Vista and Chrome. TBH will probably ditch Vista soon anyway.

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
srware iron is basically the same as google chrome, it looks and functions the same. The only difference is the parts of the browser which provide information about the users browsing habits have been ripped out of it... Its chrome optimised for security and privacy.

you can find out more and get it from http://www.srware.net/en/software_srware_iron.php

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
So have i, hmmmmmmmmmmm not so sure.
Having downloaded Chrome from the google page, I was surprised to see that already I needed to upgrade to the latest version. One question though, how does Chrome update it's security files? Is it automatic?

Doseone

Guru
Laptop has slowed down a bit in the last few weeks and IE9 seems to have slowed with it. Just downloaded Chrome and it really does seem quicker than IE9. Pages load much faster.

Top Bottom