Intra-Cyclechat lurking

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Bobbing around CC’s many educational and entertaining threads today, I realised that I tend to look in at a few sub-forums regularly but rarely contribute. For example, I’ll check out most new posts in Pro-Cycling and Recreational Rides but I don’t think my entire output in both adds up to 10 posts over nearly 15 years. I’ve also heard there might be an associated site where CC’s more chippy members debate the heavyweight issues of the day :whistle:.

So, where on CC do you lurk? Fess up.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
You can check yourself from your own profile as so.
Screenshot_20220730-211323_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
Bollo

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
It’s the whys of the eyeballs-to-post ratio that I’m interested in. To take an example, one of my favourite bits of CC are write-ups for the FNRttC rides. I don’t do FNRttCs because I’m generally an anti-social **** on the bike and don’t deal well with a lost night’s sleep but I do love reading about them. Hence the lurk.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Aha, right I get ya now. Hmmm. Not sure I really lurk anywhere.

Though you lurking on the FNR threads you would have read about some of our brilliant rides over the years.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I lurk in the mechanics section.
Love reading it to see if I know the answers to the posts: mostly I don't :laugh:
I also lurk in the health section: of all the afflictions shared so far, I've only got the one, knee problems ^_^

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I just use the new posts thing. I don't really look at what subforum it's in.

That's what I do.

gbb

Legendary Member
I dont tend to lurk (I don't think so anyway)
There are large swathes of the forum i simply don't visit but only because its of no interest to me personally and therefore I have nothing to offer.

Top Bottom