Intrepid traveller!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm off for a 2 day tour of the wilds of Kent and Sussex with my son, starting in London and finishing in Brighton. Plenty of Shepherd Neame I expect.
If I'm not back in a week send Wigsie or Panter out to find me.

Toodlepip!

jags

Guru
have a good one rich p and take it easy on the gaussen.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
2 good days of lovely countryside riding - 85 miles and 55 miles.

It turned out that Stratford International railway station is in the Olympic Park and is inaccessible to bikes which meant we had to cycle under the river to Greenwich and ended up starting from Sittingbourne at 12 instead of 10 resulting in a late finish in Rye.

This was also a first try out for my 'new' Selle San Marco Rolls saddle donated kindly by Steve L. After abandoning my Brooks experiment in a huff I found the Rolls pretty good so far but I'll wait to see how it goes on next months week long trip before making a firm judgement.

Here's a couple of pics of us and Whitstables finest oysters for lunch on day 1

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0584-1.jpg

chris__P

just to add to the seemingly never-ending links between us Mr P, thought i'd let you know I used to live in Whitstable. its nice when its sunny

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
jags said:
ah the weather diden't look to good.nice pic's though.

First day was okay but the second was relentless, character-building drizzle!

chris__P said:
just to add to the seemingly never-ending links between us Mr P, thought i'd let you know I used to live in Whitstable. its nice when its sunny

:smile:. £1.40 each for the oysters but they were huge! Whitstable seemed an interesting place.

Top Bottom