iPhone 7 - SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Having a good clear out, getting ride of Mrs D's redundant mobile phones.

Phone 7 in black. Not been used for a couple of years but still fired up first go!

The screen is cracked, but the body of the phone is near mint by virtue of having spent it's life in a rubber case, albeit a trifle grubby. A tempered glass screen protector has been fitted after the damage (don't ask me why she didn't fit it beforehand) but the screen still operates as it should.

The entire phone works correctly. It was used on Vodafone, so it's reasonable to presume it is locked to that network.

Charger not included.

Checking on a certain auction website that rhymes with eBay, iPhone 7's with cracked screens sell for £130-£170, so this is a bargain at...

£80, including postage by first class recorded.

Get the screen fixed and you then have a poncey iPhone for less than damaged ones sell for elsewhere.

Profits are going to a local charity which supports the bereaved parents who's children have passed away.

IBarrett

Über Member
It would also be useful to any potential buyers to know what memory is in it Drago.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
I don't know and Mrs D doesnt recall. We don't have the box, and theres nothing on the case to indicate what flavour it is.

It is most likely the 32gb version, which is the lowest.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I don't know and Mrs D doesnt recall. We don't have the box, and theres nothing on the case to indicate what flavour it is.

It is most likely the 32gb version, which is the lowest.
Go to settings-general-about scroll down and you’ll find out.

Top Bottom