ironman version of the bonk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
The drive to succeed, brilliant, both of them deserve medals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i'm amazed they carried on. makes you wonder if Paula Radcliffe tried hard enough when she gave up a couple of years ago. LOL :wacko: (only joking Paula!)

domtyler

Über Member
Absolutely brilliant! Haven't seen that before but am glad I now have.

I can't claim to have ever been in that state but have certainly had a small taste so can almost relate to how they must have been feeling, well enough to know that they were both in serious pain there!

Melvil

Oh man. The first couple of times I cried laughing, I just couldn't help myself. But after that I kind of developed a large amount of respect for the willpower of those two ladies. Amazing.

Great vid Dayvo.

Melvil

Dayvo said:
I like the Groucho Marx impression by the girl who eventually won! :wacko:

One year they showed a women just yards from the finish line and she had lost all control off her involuntary muscles and crapped herself! ;)

Assuming she had it in the first place!! :biggrin::biggrin:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Fantastic and for 4th place too!

yenrod

I thought to myself - for forth place...is that it: but after 140mls then that'd be the world !!!!

So as much as its funny: ITS NOT !

OP
OP
buggi

buggi

Bird Saviour
i think 4th place is the last prize init? you don't get anything for 5th?? i'm just assuming as it seemed so important to them but i don't actually know. or maybe there is a long history of friendly rivalry between them???

Top Bottom