Is it me or is Ms Edge a little bit...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
... pants?

Clunky, always falling over, no adblocker yet, incompatible with stuff that was compatible with the last version of IE.
&c.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I wouldn't know. The first thing I did on each computer after it upgraded was download Mr Firefox and relegate Ms Edge where she belongs - firmly in the realm of second choice.

OP
OP
GrumpyGregry

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I wouldn't know. The first thing I did on each computer after it upgraded was download Mr Firefox and relegate Ms Edge where she belongs - firmly in the realm of second choice.
Third on mine. After the aforementioned and young Master Chrome.
At the client's site they won't entertain support calls for anything other than MS browsers. But they won't entertain calls about Ms Edge either!

fortunately she's incompatible with WebEx and spares me a great deal of death by PowerPoint.

srw

It's a bit more complicated than that...
I run Master Chrome where he belongs - on Android - so I feel that with a little bit of diversity I'm doing my bit to hamper big brother. Very slightly.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Auntie Edge isn't on my Christmas card list. And that Cortana, or whatever she's called, was far too interested in getting personal information on me for my liking. She seems to have got bored with me now, so I assume she's off stalking other people.

TVC

Funny thing, when I upgraded to MS10 all my installed software survived except Chrome, I wonder why?
I downloaded Chrome immediatly and carried on as before, I never touch edge.

LonesomeWanderer

Über Member
I've been sending feedback to Microsoft about the lack of a TPL (Ad Blocker) in Edge since the begginning of the year, it's the most upvoted piece of feedback I've posted by a country mile, and MS are still ignoring it. Grrrrrr. I too am using Firefox as my main browser. :rolleyes:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I use Frau Explorer for debugging/CSS-diving as I've never got on with Mademoiselle Chrome's 'F12', so they better not have effed that up!

Top Bottom