Is it OK if...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
:smile::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

Yesterday at Aldgate I was aware of a moped going to fast in the bus lane and was worried for some peds who may step out.Going up to the lights a car in the right hand lane cut across him to do an illegal left turn.The traffic signal had a straight on sign.Luckily the moped rider stopped ok.The car then proceeded to do a U-Turn after doing the illegal left turn into the road.Shocking driving.

JamesAC

My wife and I were standing in a "pedestrian zone" in an area that was only supposed to have buses, taxis and bikes. We were standing beneath a sign that said "No Parking No Waiting No Loading or Unloading" etc. A guy in a car crept up at us and started hooting. "I wonder why he's doing that?" I mused. "He wants to park there!" said a helpful passer-by. "Well, he'll just have to wait, then!" I said, and continued chatting to my wife.:tongue:

Eat MY Dust said:
...I can't be bothered to wait in a line of traffic at a red light, and decide to use the pavement instead?

This is just plain stupid. This is outside a line of shops where you see lots of kids running about. Why wouldn't it be safe for your kids to run about on the pavement?

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx1NrTpDnSw

OMG when you originally posted (youtube is blocked at work) I thought it was one of the usual pavement cyclist stuff !

PBancroft

Can't say I'm too surprised. I do think that there have always been drivers like that and that they are and always have been the minority. Its just videos and YouTube showcase them more.

Top Bottom