Is there a site or place to find Bicycle Classes / Teachers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

KraigK1

Hi there,

I'm looking for a how to ride a bike instructor in Orlando. Back when i lived in Austin, REI had these classes all the time. Here, they don't do them.

After googling for an hour, I haven't found anyone. Besides, calling every bike shop up (which I will do at this rate), i was wondering if you all could help me - is there a way to find these classes or hire a private bike riding instructor?

Thanks!
Kraig

PaulSB

Legendary Member
Kraig, welcome to CC. As the site is mainly used by UK cyclists you may find very few, if any, know the answer! Don't be put off if you get no responses.

IaninSheffield

Veteran
Hi there,

I'm looking for a how to ride a bike instructor in Orlando. Back when i lived in Austin, REI had these classes all the time. Here, they don't do them.

After googling for an hour, I haven't found anyone. Besides, calling every bike shop up (which I will do at this rate), i was wondering if you all could help me - is there a way to find these classes or hire a private bike riding instructor?

Thanks!
Kraig
Hi Kraig.
In addition to local bike shops, one other avenue you could explore is local cycling clubs. It's possible they may know of courses or instructors in your area.
Happy hunting.

Globalti

Legendary Member
If you pay my return C class ticket to Orlando and hotel room plus expenses I'll come over and teach you how to ride a bike. I can probably get you up and moving in a month, I guess.

Top Bottom