Is this normal or just a phase?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

musa

Über Member
Since getting my n+1 my glorious Felt Z85 I have since left my n in the garage with the view of making that my commuter (as it as the ability to have a pannier rack and full mudguards on) but since I've jumped on the Felt I don't feel interested no more the 105s compared to the sora is different world the handling the look the style I even got clothing to match bottle cage helmet too

Is this lack of interest normal? It's got to the point where I may get rid of it? Does this happen to everyone? Like a kid having a new toy

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
It's normal, but come the winter and the crap covered roads a bike with mudguards and the ability to carry spare clothing will be a boon.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Yep, once you ride your best bike, the other one will feel different- however, safer to commute on the other bike due to theft. It kinda depends, it can be fun to ride each bike as they'll each have their own 'personalities' and feel.

OP
OP
musa

musa

Über Member
Yep, once you ride your best bike, the other one will feel different- however, safer to commute on the other bike due to theft. It kinda depends, it can be fun to ride each bike as they'll each have their own 'personalities' and feel.

Yeah suppose so. Now it's raining might as well do it up and use it

(i think)

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
It's normal, but come the winter and the crap covered roads a bike with mudguards and the ability to carry spare clothing will be a boon.
+1
My virtuoso might be cheap but its a perfectly good commuting machine for the same reasons, i even use it on winter club runs with the rack still on , i bet it pees off some of the guys on their trek madones etc when i keep up on such a "stylish " bike ;)

Top Bottom