Is Winter over?

  • Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MattHB

Proud Daddy
Was 13c here today and sunny. Really blowy though
 

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
today was good here..sunshine..blue sky...windy but nothing compared to the gale s of late along the coast.

...generally though it's been so rubbish so far this year I had enough...so I'm off to sunnier :sun::bicycle: climbs ..enough is enough...goodbye grey skies, goodbye, freezing wet rain, snow, ice, dark, constant winds..
 

Arch

Married to Night Train
Location
Salford, UK
'orrible here this afternoon, blowing a gale and squally sleet showers....

There's a lot of winter to come yet. Mostly in June, probably.
 

laurence

Legendary Member
saw a blue tit investigating a nest box on sunday.
some snowdrops are flowering, but not much else... it's still winter

when the Bewick's fly back, then we can think about it ending, but not until then.
 
Top Bottom